As the corporate world evolves, so must the educational solutions that assist you in developing the abilities that employers seek. The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) curriculum at GLA University was created in accordance with today's business trends. The program shall prepare students for the challenges and future global opportunities.
Through this program, candidates would be able to gain a thorough understanding of business principles. The curriculum is focused on core business concepts and allows for specialization in areas such as finance, marketing, and operations. Students will be qualified to work in any industry after the three-year BBA degree program. Our teaching technique ensures that students receive practical experience and are job-ready
GLA University offers an online industry-led BBA program. The following are some of the reasons why aspirants should pursue a Bachelor's in Business Administration from GLA University.
Why Pursue a Course in BBA?
1. Highly Paid & Secure Future The BBA degree is considered to be one of the most sought-after programs. The program covers a broad range of business concepts and skills. Because the job market is so competitive, the average income for a BBA graduate is much greater. This indicates that there is usually a considerable demand for BBA graduates. As a result, a BBA can lead to well-paying, stable employment in a variety of industries.
2. In-Demand Course Most commerce background students prefer BBA over any other subject because of its expanded curriculum. Those who have an interest or want to operate businesses or work in a large international corporation, often choose their undergraduate in BBA. Apart from this, a bachelor's degree in business administration offers multiple specializations. It is also one of the many reasons why BBA became an in-demand course for students in no time.
3. Multiple Career Opportunities Career opportunities are numerous in this field of study, in India and abroad too. Many multinational corporations are eager to hire and compensate BBA graduates with the necessary skills. They believe these abilities will help them advance their company. After completing the course, graduates can find jobs in sectors like finance and accounting, e-commerce, banks, financial services, insurance (BFSI) sector, and many more.
4. Build Leadership Skills The greatest advantage of pursuing a course in BBA is that you not only understand the concepts thoroughly but you experience it too through industrial relevant exposure. A Bachelor of Business Administration allows you to obtain real-world business experience and network within a large firm. This helps you stand out in the competitive job market. Hence, BBA in business administration can help you develop leadership skills, business skills, and entrepreneurial spirit.
5. Professional Degree Students will gain a professional undergraduate degree that will be globally recognized. A BBA degree also assures that students can apply their skills to practically any industry or business enterprise. This valuable degree shall help students in landing their dream jobs and many other excellent opportunities in the future.
Course Specializations in BBA:
1. Human Resource Management This program assists students in learning fundamental HR management ideas. It aims to comprehend the responsibilities that human resources play in achieving corporate objectives.
2. Marketing Management A specialization course, developed to teach essential marketing principles and to equip students with the growing business sector.
3. Finance Management Students will get an understanding of operational aspects of finance, as well as managerial and technical abilities.
4. Banking Insurance Through this specialization course, learners will be able to manage various financial activities, associated with the banking and insurance sectors.
Bachelor of Business Administration at GLA University
GLA University is now providing an online BBA degree (Bachelor of Business Administration) which is a three-year undergraduate course. Only those students who have passed their 10+2 examination with at least 50% marks in any stream will be eligible to apply for this course.
To apply or to get more details, visit our official website -